The PHAP constitution allocates two type of membership
1) General Members
- a) Hotel recognized by local Tourism Office, obtaining Hotel license from the Small scale and cottage industries, Registered at Inland Revenue office having Permanent Account Number(PAN) is eligible for the application.
Membership has to be renewed annually on July 16th.
2) Allied or Associate Members
- a) Any Institution directly or indirectly associated with hotel industry shall be eligible for the application.
Membership has to be renewed annually on July 16th
1) Application to become a member(either General or Allied) shall be submitted by writing to the President of the association in designated format authorised by the association.
2) The application shall be forwarded to PHAP board for the approval. The PHAP board have the right to accept or reject an application without assigning any reasons.
3) Notice of approval shall be given to the applicant after the approval. Incase the applicant fails to submit the documents up to (3) months time after the approval. The membership shall be automatically terminated. The fee deposited will not be refunded.